Non-member Price: $1106
Member* Price: $940
Achieve a visible glow and clearer skin with Aqua Acne Peel, based on the Aqua ST system. This treatment provides both non-invasive exfoliation and delivery of topical solutions safely and painlessly to cleanse, exfoliate, extract and hydrate the skin. The Aqua ST system allows customers to achieve optimum results at an accelerated basis, without the complications and discomfort usually associated with invasive procedures.
Our Aqua Acne Peel is unique because it does not use crystals or other abrasive particles that can irritate the skin. This eliminates the risk and health concerns of aluminium-based crystals associated with particulate abrasion.
- Exfoliation and topical infusion happen simultaneously
- Three spiral treatment tips are used for optimal results
- LED display allows precise vacuum and flow settings
- Customisable to suit customer’s skin condition
Depending on the type of skin conditions, our medi-aestheticians would then advise on the best topical solution to treat the skin.
Possible topical solutions to customise treatment include:
- Aqua SA (Salicylic Acid) Solution: A skin solution specially formulated to treat oily and acne prone skin.
- Aqua ST AS (All-Skin) Solution: A skin solution that cleanses deeply, while softening sebum and impurities to aid in extraction. Dead cells are dislodged for effective exfoliation, providing residual hydration, which results in firming and smoothing fine lines.
- Aqua ST AO (Antioxidant) Solution: A skin solution specially formulated to combat free radicals and environmental damage to the skin cells. Contains stabilized Vitamins A, E & White Tea Extract.
What is the treatment like?
A diamond tip with applied suction will be moved against the skin and a mild pulling sensation can be felt as the process to exfoliate keratinised skin is underway. After removal of the dead skin, two or three layers of serum is applied onto the skin and this may cause a slight warm and tingly sensation.
How long will it take to see results?
We recommend between 6-10 sessions at 2 to 4-week intervals for the best and long-lasting results to be seen.
Who is suitable for this treatment?
This technology is also suitable for people with dark skin tones who are looking for an all-in-one solution to their skin concerns, such as photo damage, acne or brown acne marks, clogged pores and congestion, dehydrated and dull skin, and uneven skin tones.
Though suitable and safe for most people, we advise customers who are sensitive to exfoliating solutions and exfoliators or have a sensitivity towards diamond peel treatments to consult our medi-consultants for a more thorough analysis.
- Lazer Acne Clear Facial
- Lazer Whiten Facial
- Cosmetic Laser
- PulsedLight Acne Clear
- Laser Acne Clear
Are there any side effects?
This treatment is safe enough for most people and there are no known side effects. However, if the skin has not been properly moisturised or hydrated before treatment, or is generally dry and thin, there may be some irritation or abrasions.
Post Treatment Care
There is no specific post-treatment care required. However, we always remind our customers to apply sunblock of at least 30 SPF regularly after facial treatments to protect the new skin that has surfaced.
The above package comprises of 8 sessions of Aqua Clear Skin Facial.
*Terms and Conditions*
1. If you’re First Time User (FTU), you may enjoy the above price with no minimum purchase. FTU means you are buying this item from our clinic for the first time.
2. Minimum quantity of order stated in each product listing has to be fulfilled for non-FTU otherwise management reserves the rights to void the order.
3. Full payment must be made before utilising the treatment.
4. Item is not transferable.