Non-Member Price: $120
*Member Price: $102
ClearSK hydrofill lightens pigmentation and improves dullness for clear and hydrated skin. Not only does it treat dark spots, it also inhibits the formation of new ones! The stubborn acne scars and hyperpigmentation will improve and your overall complexion becomes smoother and brighter!
All Skin Types
Treats pigmentation and dark spots and evens out skin tone with unprecedented efficacy, resulting in a beautiful glow that radiates from the skin.
Powerful antioxidants are microencapsulated and is only activated when it touches the skin to deliver anti-aging benefits throughout the day.
Able to penetrate the deeper layers of skin to plump up skin for a radiant glow.
What to Expect
- 2 x Syringe 2.2mL
- Micro Pen Stamper
STEP 1-Sterilise the Micro Stamper with the alcohol swap provided in the kit
STEP 2-Remove security wrap and rubber cap seal from bottle, immediately replace it with the vacuum funnel tube provided in the kit to ensure the freshness of the product
STEP 3-Apply and gently stamp the entire face 2-3 times, rotating the direction of the stamp each time. Do not stamp the inner circle of the eye or beyond the lip line area.
1.Tranexamic Acid: Treats pigmentation, melasma and dark spots, brightening the skin with unprecedented efficacy, decreases skin’s sensitivity to UV. Calms the skin and helps restore the skin barrier. 2. Glutathione: An antioxidant that lightens skin tone and inhibits melanin production 3.Hyaluronic Acid: Perfect affinity with skin for its amazing ability to hold up to 1,000 times its own weight in water and soothe redness.
- If you are a First-Time-User (FTU), you may enjoy the above price with no minimum purchase. FTU means you are buying this item from our clinic for the first time.
- Based on doctor on duty. A top-up fee is required for treatment by the Medical Director.
- Single-session treatments have a validity of 3 months. Treatment packages have a validity of 6 months. An extension is allowed upon topping up the difference to non-member prices.
- Full payment must be made before using the treatment.
- The item is not transferable.