What Is It
Right Dark Spot Serum for Brighten
Using a suitable serum can reduce dark spots on the skin caused by excess sun exposure, acne, or even hormonal changes.
A skin-brightening or dark spot serum clinically proven to reduce the appearance of dark spots in darker complexions, reduce acne scars and improve brightness to an even skin tone in as early as 2 weeks.
All Skin Types
- Correct stubborn dark spots, uneven skin tone for brighter and protects the skin from environmental damage caused by free radicals and UV exposure.
- Contains tranexamic acid, providing a powerful and specific anti-inflammatory action, helps to reduce the stubborn brown patches, brightens skin and reduces the appearance of acne scars.
- It transforms the treatment of facial pigmentation in Asian skin, especially for melasma.
- 3% Tranexamic Acid: minimizes the reoccurrence of discolouration and stubborn brown patches with continued use.
- 1% Kojic Acid: Naturally produced by different types of fungi to help improve skin brightness.
- 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Reduces the appearance of skin discolouration
- 5% HEPES (Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid): Activates natural enzymes in skin to help break those bonds that bind dead skin cells to the surface for even exfoliation.
- Use twice daily, apply three or five drops of discolouration serum, gently pat and blend with outward motion using your fingertips until absorbed.
- For morning use, apply with ClearSK Sunshield SPF 50 Enhanced 3D and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.